Going on vacation? Treat your dog to one as well! From an overnight stay to extended getaways, you should feel confident that your furry best friend is in safe and loving hands. Here at Hounds Town USA, we are the PAWfect dog boarding facility for pups of all sizes and breeds.
Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced boarder, here’s what sets boarding at Hounds Town USA apart.
- We Play All Day – Unlike other dog boarding concepts, Hounds Town is designed for all-day interactive play. A full day of play allows your pup the uninterrupted engagement with their pack, giving them the physical, mental and social benefits needed for a happy and tired dog.
- Five-Star Accommodations – Each pup is treated to a five-star pup-cation with standard townhomes and luxury suites.
- No Breed Restrictions – We group our dog packs by size and temperament during the day, meaning there’s room for fun for everyone.
Wondering what your dog does all day? Here’s a typical day in the life at Hounds Town USA.
A Day in the Life at Hounds Town
- 7 a.m. Rise and Shine! – Our days start early around here. After a morning potty break, we feed your pups the food you provided in the comfort of their own suite or townhome.
- 8 a.m. Time to Play – Our Townies spend the entire day in our interactive playrooms with other pups of similar size and personality. Just like the natural-pack structure animals instinctively know, our dogs rest when they need to during the day. Throughout the day, our staff will introduce the pups to new friends while they enjoy indoor and outdoor play rooms.
- 6 p.m. Dinner Time – After a fun-filled day of playing, our dogs retire to their rooms for a well-deserved break and dinner. Our affordable luxury suites and townhomes offer versatility to fit your dog’s personalized sleeping preferences.
- 9 p.m. Lights Out – We let the dogs out for one last potty break before hitting the hay. They’ll enjoy a restful night’s sleep after an adventurous day, that’s sure to give even the most energetic dogs a Hounds Town Hangover!
What to Bring
No need to check a bag, your dog’s pack will keep them engaged all day in our spacious playrooms! All you need to bring is their food and any medications that must be administered. If your dog has a favorite blanket or dog bed that they prefer to sleep with, send it along so they have the comfort and smells of home.
We require all dogs to be up-to-date on their vaccinations and recommend being on top of flea and heartworm preventatives before their stay.
Contact Hounds Town USA for Boarding
Now that you have a better idea of what to expect during your dog’s overnight stay, all you need to do is book your pup’s Hounds Town getaway. We can’t wait to meet you; find a local Hounds Town USA near you!