Straight from the Hounds Town Sheriff!
- We require a no-cost temperament evaluation for all new campers (daycare and boarding).
- We do not breed discriminate. We love and respect all dogs and if your pooch is friendly and interacts well with other dogs and humans he will be accepted regardless of the breed. We group dogs by size, temperament, and energy level.
- All campers must be up to date on vaccinations (rabies, distemper, and bordetella) otherwise they will not be allowed to stay. Please do not bring your dog to Hounds Town within 7 days of a vet visit (dogs can pick up airborne illness at the vet). Just like the flu vaccine, no kennel cough or dog flu vaccine is 100% effective. Although rare, it is possible dogs can catch an airborne illness in one of our facilities even though they are vaccinated.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old and cleared by a veterinarian to interact with other dogs.
- Dogs must be spayed and neutered by 6 months old.
- Reservations are required for boarding.
- All customers must have a credit card on file; payment is due on check out.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times in the lobby and in the rest of the facility.
- Our hours are clearly posted on our web site and on the door of our facilities. We are closed to the public between 12 and 2 p.m. every day (except Sunday).
- We will gladly give your dog medication but we cannot give any life sustaining medication.
- At Hounds Town, dogs interact in natural packs all day long. Because dogs play with their mouths and teeth, it’s not uncommon for dogs to go home smelly, dirty, or with scratches or minor injuries. It is analogous to a football camp for children! We offer a full grooming services menu and strongly suggest scheduling a bath upon check out.
- Dogs cannot be discharged after closing. If you are running late, please call us and we would be happy to keep your pooch overnight.
- Check out time for boarding dogs is 12 P.M. If you need to pick up your dog after 2 P.M. when we re-open, there will be an additional daycare charge.
Satisfied Clients Testimonials
If your dog goes home tired, dirty, and a little smelly, he’s had a good day at Hounds Town! Our goal is to provide dogs with a place to interact as naturally as they would in the wild, and to give customers their money’s worth each day.VIEW MORE TESTIMONIALS
“Great staff and my dog clearly enjoys it because she fights to get to their front door when I open my car door!”
“Zoey, who has severe anxiety and is afraid of everything under the sun absolutely LOVES going to Hounds Town! She can’t run through the door fast enough! So happy to have such a great place to take her to!”
“We love hounds town !! My 9 month old pup maverick goes there a few days a week for socializing and separation anxiety and jumps out of the car when we pull up! We work full time jobs so he is usually crated and we like to break that up so he gets some play time throughout the week and by the time we get home he’s tired and relaxed!”Read More
“The best place around to bring you furbabies! How could you not love the amazing people here when they remember your pets name right after their first visits! Thanks for all that you do and all of your hard work!”
“I Love Hounds Town. My dog Duck loves going there for daycare as we work. She loves being around other dogs. The staff is so nice. They always greet her by name when we bring her in. Duck has been going there for 2 years since she was a puppy. When we have boarded her we felt very good knowing she was having fun and was safe. The people at Hounds Town really care about the dogs.”Read More
“Our puppy Taylor loves it at Hounds Town! We’ve been bringing her since she was 4 months old and it’s been such a nice addition to our schedule. She loves her friends there, and the staff really cares about each and every dog. She drags me through the door every morning and comes home tired and happy every evening. Thank you for all that you do for the animals!”Read More
“Never worry when I leave my dog Jack at Hounds Town – the staff is great and I know my dog is having fun and not just sitting in a kennel. He is always very happy when I drop him off cause he knows he will get to play with dogs his size. Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves their dog and is looking for a safe ,loving place.”Read More
“I wouldn’t trust just anyone to look after my Memphis. The staff is absolutely wonderful!! Memphis is very well cared for. I have boarded him for almost a week and have sent him in for daycare and grooming. Saying I am satisfied, is a total understatement!!! The staff there have been the only people to put him into a coma…or as we called it, “The Hounds Town Hangover”!! And it lasts a good 2 days!! I would and have recommended Hounds Town to several people. They are incredibly awesome with Memphis.”Read More
“Absolutely love Hounds Town! Wouldn’t trust my dog with anyone else. Scout loves going!”
“I do not know what I would do without you guys. Our pup was so anxious when we rescued her. We tried everything: collars, thunder vest, cbd, therapist, medicine. The only thing that helped her was doggy day care. After the first visit she was a new dog. She has so much fun there. We use both daycare and boarding, and wouldn’t trust anyone else with our baby. Thank you for what you do.” -Sadie’s dadRead More