“Helped me out in a time crunch and took great care of my pet. sent me updates throughout the day and were very understanding and friendly.”
Just like the first day of school, your dog’s first day of dog daycare or pet
boarding is fun and exciting, but also requires some getting used to.
After you get home
• Fully interactive pet daycare is designed to be challenging both physically and psychologically for the dogs. DON’T BE ALARMED if your dog comes home and sleeps for hours on end and appears lethargic. They aren't sick; they're worn out from all the playing! They might just have a Hounds Town Hangover!
• The excitement of being home may make your pet pant and appear very thirsty. We always provide fresh water at all times, but they may need to drink more water when they arrive home and throughout the night, especially if they aren't used to all the activity that comes along with fully interactive dog daycare.
• You may notice your dog has minor scratches. Again, DON’T BE ALARMED. They were just interacting and playing with their new friends the best way they can—with their paws and their mouth.
• We have a variety of floor surfaces at pet daycare including concrete, rubber, beach gravel, asphalt, just to name a few. Your dog may have sore feet or abrasions for a few days if he’s accustomed to carpet or soft surfaces. They will toughen over time.
• It is also not unusual for your dog to be limping or favoring one side for a few days. Like any athlete, they just have sore muscles from all the exercise.
• By the end of a busy week at dog daycare or after an overnight visit at our dog hotel, your dog may smell a little “doggier” than usual. If your dog comes home tired, smelly, and dirty, it means they had a great day at Hounds Town. We offer a full-service dog spa menu designed to send your pup home smelling like roses, so please inquire about a bath upon check-in.
• If you have any questions, just ask us! We always welcome parents to call during the day and check up on their pup and to visit your location’s Facebook page for photos.
Let’s see what other Happy Pet’s Parents have to say
“Great Daycare, very friendly staff and clean facility! Thank you so much for having Taco today. He seems like he had a blast! “
“Rico has an absolutely amazing and fun time at daycare. The staff is super friendly, the place is very clean and you can tell they really enjoy what they do. We will definitely be regulars and highly recommend them to anyone looking to make sure your doggie has a fun filled day while you’re at work. Oh and they also post pictures of the puppies to help your day at work go faster! “
“Zola’s had a blast! The staff are friendly and outgoing. The place is glowing with excitement! 10 out of 10!”