Most Popular Dog Names and Breeds at Hounds Town
At Hounds Town, we welcome pups of all different shapes and sizes into our boarding and daycare facility every day. Over the years, we’ve seen just about every mix of breeds and names, but there are a few that seem to be more popular than the rest.
Let’s break down the most popular dog breeds and names at Hounds Town.
Most Common Dog Breeds at Hounds Town
From one-of-a-kind mixed breeds to posh purebreds, it’s easy to see why these popular breeds have stolen our hearts. After combing our database, here are the most popular dog breeds you’ll find in Hounds Town:
- Mixed breed – The most popular dog is no specific breed at all; mixed breeds combine the best traits and are even known to have more gentle personalities compared to purebreds.
- Labrador Retriever – Known for their friendly and outgoing nature, labs make exceptional family pets.
- Golden Doodle – For those looking for a hypoallergenic breed, the golden doodle offers a sociable personality without the shedding, which is why they’re such a popular mixed breed.
- Golden Retriever – Extroverted and easygoing, the golden retriever is an iconic American breed and popular with families.
- Boxer – Known for their loyalty and courage, this beloved breed is also known to be playful and affectionate, adding a touch of goofiness that makes them the center of attention at any gathering.
- Pit Bull – Don’t let their reputation fool you, Pit Bulls make great pets! Just as with any breed, with proper training and socialization, they can be well-behaved and loving companions.
- Beagle – Beagles’ curious nature and playful personality makes them a natural winner for families.
- German Shepherd– This breed is known for their loving and protective family companions, making them a popular choice among households.
- French Bulldog – French Bulldogs have skyrocketed in popularity over the years, capturing hearts with their distinctive appearance and lovable personalities.
- Terrier Mix – Terriers are energetic and fun-loving, so they are great for owners who want a playful breed in a smaller package!
Top 10 Most Common Dog Names at Hounds Town
Just because your pup’s name is on this list, doesn’t mean they aren’t unique and special in their own right. Your furry friend’s name is more than just a way to call them. Their name holds a lot of meaning and the names we choose for our dogs often reflect what matters most to us. Here are the most-common names we see at Hounds Town:
Whether your pup is large or small, playful or calm, we have a paw-fect pack for every furry friend at Hounds Town. Learn more about doggy daycare at Hounds Town.